<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4775805636004896356?origin\x3dhttps://nextstop-funnyabysscity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
≈FuŋŊγ ÃßЧςς ĈĪŦγ≈ ♥
You say you love my blog but you fall asleep while reading it

Biography

The name is MissWhat. Pronounced similar to Huh but I don't live in box and neither could I be found there. I'm in love with Century Gothic, Kristen ITC and Rage Italic. And, abit of Tahoma. They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Gray. Not much of Black. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream
Ipod Touch
Cinema: Watch Legion
Part-time Sales Assistant Job
That Handbag from Prada
Meet Jaejoong n rest of TVXQ members


Tagboard

<


BFFboard

Meet the people I love♥

Photobucket

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ October 2009
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ April 2011


Creditorials

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Sunday, March 21, 2010

cool~~ i screaming like mad..lost all the voice damn! Teukie oppa crying when they sing shining star..i love him so much..cant get enough of them...love them till death..
super junioe hwaiting ..ryeowook oppa hwaiting..

♥our lips must always be sealed
8:03 AM